Make this thick and chunky salsa with fresh tomatoes from your garden. Add more jalapeno peppers if you prefer more heat.
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- Here's the best part...the "directions"..
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store, covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. If you like, garnish with additional fresh cilantro before serving. THAT'S IT!!!
courtesy of midwestliving.com