Halloween is not all about the kids--check out the many things adults can do to celebrate Halloween!!
Here are some things to do during this Halloween Season!!
1. Whiskey Jax Beaches --I mention this first because Wes will be the DJ that night! Come see us and have some fun!! Costumes are a must! 70s 80s and 90s music! (Isn't that the best decades for music??) *Halloween night 10/31
2. Whiskey Jax Baymeadows-This location is having a COUNTRY music Halloween Party and costume contest!! 8p-12m *Halloween night 10/31
3. Laugh Lounge is a comedy club that is going to have a show from 8p-10p then an after party till 2am! *This one is on Sunday 10/28.
4. Myth is holding a Purge Halloween Party with a $1000 costume contest!!! 10p-2a *Halloween night 10/31
5. CALLING ALL LADIES! How bout an All Male Review? (not sure how it relates to Halloween but...) Magic Mike style at Cuba Libre! *Friday Oct. 26 Now on Saturday night there WILL be a costume and Halloween party...;)
6. Also at Myth, check out another Halloween Bash! This one is *Saturday 10/27. THE place to be after the big game. $500 costume contest!!
7. Fright Night Bar Crawl!! Free drinks and drink specials as you hit a few of the bars!! *Saturday 10/27
8. The Haunted Brewery at Anheuser Busch! (This one is fun for all but it is somewhere to go if you are an adult! See if YOU can kill all of the zombies in the zombie hunt!! Take a group of friends! *Friday 10/26
9. If partying for a purpose is more your style, head to Costumes & Cocktails Fundraiser at The Ritz Theatre. DJ & Karaoke! Proceeds benefit youth summer programs and after school programs. *Friday 10/26 7p
10. Have you been to XO?? They are having a costume party too! Live music 8p-10p and a DJ 10p-2a! *Halloween night 10/31 at 8p.
JACKSONVILLE! There is SO much to do in this city for Halloween no matter how you like to celebrate! Enjoy and be safe! Always take an UBER or LYFT if you plan to drink!!!!